Tuesday’s NBA Playoffs slate features the Denver Nuggets and plenty of betting action, including lines for Facundo Campazzo prop bets. The over/under for Campazzo’s points in Tuesday’s game against the Portland Trail Blazers is 10.5.
So far this season, Campazzo has recorded an average of 6.4 points and 3.7 assists every contest, while over his last five performances, he’s averaging nine points, 5.6 assists and two steals. He’s shooting 38.2% from the field this season and 36.1% in his last five games.
The Nuggets will meet the Trail Blazers on Tuesday, starting at 9:00 PM ET. The Nuggets are being picked to win in Game 5 of their First Round series by bookmakers, who list them as 2-point favorites. The over/under is set at 226.5 points. Let’s dig into some insights and stats to figure out how Campazzo will perform in this matchup, especially as it pertains to his betting markets.
Facundo Campazzo prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 10.5
- Over Odds: -105
- Under Odds: -125
- Points per game: 6.4
Facundo Campazzo points insights
- The 10.5 point total set for Campazzo’s game Tuesday is 4.1 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- In 23.2% of his games this season (16 of 69 matchups) Campazzo has scored more than 10.5 points.
- Campazzo’s season-long scoring average, 6.4 points per game, is 1.8 fewer points than his average points prop bet over/under.
- Less than half of the time — 36.8% of his matchups this year — Campazzo has hit the over on his point total (seven out of 19 chances).
- Less than half of the time — 29% of his outings this year — Campazzo has hit the over on his season-long average point total of 8.2 points (in 20 of his 69 games).
- Opponents of the Trail Blazers have averaged 116.1 points per game this season, the fifth-most against any NBA team.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Facundo Campazzo rebound insights
- Campazzo’s per-game rebound average — 2.2 — is 0.3 less rebounds than his prop bet over/under for Tuesday’s game (2.5).
- In 23 out of 69 games this year (33.3%), Campazzo has grabbed more than 2.5 rebounds.
- The average prop bet over/under Campazzo has had set for rebounds this season is 2.6. He often has fallen short of that number as he has averaged 2.2 rebounds per game, 0.4 fewer rebounds than his average prop.
- 57.9% of the time this season (11 of 19 chances), Campazzo has hit the over on his rebounds prop bet total.
- In just 33.3% of his games (23 of 69 contests), Campazzo has surpassed his average rebounds prop bet total (2.6).
- Teams are pulling down 46.9 rebounds per game against the Trail Blazers this season, the fourth-most allowed by a team.
Facundo Campazzo assists insights
- Campazzo has averaged 3.7 assists per game this year, 1.8 assists less than his prop bet for the matchup on Tuesday (5.5).
- Campazzo has collected more than 5.5 assists in 17 out of 69 games this season (24.6%).
- Campazzo’s per-game assist average (3.7) is 1.1 less than his average assist prop bet over/under (4.8).
- Campazzo has gone over his average assist prop total (4.8) in only 25 of his 69 games (36.2%).
- The Trail Blazers’ opponents are dishing out 24.9 assists per game, which is the 12th-most given up by an NBA team this season.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive