The Denver Nuggets take to the court Tuesday for a night of NBA Playoff basketball with no shortage of betting opportunities. Let’s focus in on Aaron Gordon’s prop bets and lines for his upcoming game. Gordon has an over/under of 11.5 points for Tuesday’s contest against the Portland Trail Blazers.
So far this season, Gordon has recorded an average of 12.3 points, 5.7 rebounds and 3.1 assists every game, while over his last five performances, he’s averaging 10 points. He’s shooting 45.9% from the field this season and 40.0% in his last five games.
The Nuggets will face the Trail Blazers on Tuesday, starting at 9:00 PM ET. The Nuggets are being picked to win in Game 5 of their First Round series by oddsmakers, who list them as 2-point favorites. The over/under is set at 226.5 points. How will Gordon perform relative to his betting lines? Let’s break down his performances and dig into some insights to find out.
Aaron Gordon prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 11.5
- Over Odds: -125
- Under Odds: -105
- Points per game: 12.3
Aaron Gordon points insights
- The 11.5 point total set for Gordon’s game Tuesday is 0.8 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- In 57.4% of his games this season (31 of 54 matchups) Gordon has put up more than 11.5 points.
- Gordon’s season-long scoring average, 12.3 points per game, is 0.5 fewer points than his average points prop bet over/under.
- Less than half of the time — 43.2% of his matchups this year — Gordon has hit the over on his point total (19 out of 44 chances).
- 50% of Gordon’s matchups this year have seen him go over his season-long average points prop total of 12.8 points (27 out of 54 contests).
- Opponents of the Trail Blazers have scored 116.1 points per game this season, the fifth-most against any NBA squad.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Aaron Gordon rebound insights
- Gordon has collected 5.7 rebounds per game, 0.2 more boards than his prop bet for Tuesday’s game (5.5).
- In 29 of 54 games this year (53.7%), Gordon has snagged more than 5.5 rebounds.
- Gordon has collected 0.6 fewer rebounds (5.7 per game) than his season average prop bet (6.3).
- In only 46.5% of his chances (20 out of 43), Gordon has outpaced his rebounds prop bet total.
- Gordon has gone over his average rebounds prop bet total (6.3 boards) in only 31.5% of his matchups (17 out of 54 games).
- Teams are averaging 46.9 rebounds per game against the Trail Blazers this season, the fourth-most given up by a squad.
Aaron Gordon assists insights
- Gordon’s year-long assist average — 3.1 per game — is 1.6 assists higher than Tuesday’s assist prop bet total (1.5).
- Gordon has dished out more than 1.5 assists in 39 out of 54 games this season (72.2%).
- Gordon’s per-game assist average (3.1) is 0.1 less than his average assist prop bet over/under (3.2).
- In only 34.1% of his contests (15 out of 44), Gordon has gone over his assist prop bet totals.
- In just 29.6% of Gordon’s contests (16 out of 54) he’s dished out more than 3.2 assists (his average assist prop bet total this season).
- Opponents of the Trail Blazers have dished out 24.9 assists per game this season, the 12th-most against any NBA team.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive