Tuesday’s NBA Playoffs slate features the Brooklyn Nets and no shortage of betting opportunities, including lines for Kyrie Irving prop bets. Irving has an over/under of 25.5 points in his game against the Boston Celtics on Tuesday.
Over his last five outings, Irving has averaged 23.2 points and seven rebounds, compared to his season average of 26.7 points and 5.8 assists per game. He’s shooting 50.3% from the field this year (48.8% in just his last five games).
The Nets are being picked to win the matchup by bookmakers, who list them as 12.5-point favorites, while the over/under is set at 233.5 points. The teams will hit the court on Tuesday in Game 5 of their First Round series, starting at 7:30 PM ET. Let’s dig into some insights and stats to figure out how Irving will perform in this matchup, especially as it pertains to his betting markets.
Kyrie Irving prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 25.5
- Over Odds: -110
- Under Odds: -125
- Points per game: 26.7
Kyrie Irving points insights
- The 26.7 points Irving has scored per game this season is 1.2 more points than his points prop total set for Tuesday (25.5).
- Irving has put up more than 25.5 points 33 times this season (out of 58 total games — 56.9%).
- Irving’s season-long scoring average, 26.7 points per game, is 0.1 points higher than his average points prop bet total.
- 51.1% of Irving’s matchups this year have seen him fall short of his point prop total (24 out of 47 chances).
- In 51.7% of his matchups this year, Irving has gone over his season-long average point total of 26.6 points (in 30 of his 58 contests).
- Opponents of the Celtics have put up 107.3 points per game this season, the 29th-most against any NBA team.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Kyrie Irving rebound insights
- Irving has grabbed 4.9 rebounds per game, 0.6 fewer boards than his prop bet in Tuesday’s game (5.5).
- In 39.7% of his games this year (23 of 58), Irving has collected more than 5.5 boards.
- The average prop bet over/under Irving has had set for rebounds this year is 4.8. He usually has outperformed that value as he has averaged 4.9 rebounds per game, 0.1 more boards than his average prop.
- In just 22 of his 47 chances (46.8%), Irving has surpassed his rebounds prop bet total.
- Irving has surpassed his average rebounds prop bet total (4.8 boards) in 55.2% of his matchups (32 out of 58 contests).
- The Celtics’ opponents are racking up 44.3 rebounds per game, which is the 20th-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Kyrie Irving assists insights
- Irving has averaged 5.8 assists per game this season, 2.3 assists more than his prop bet for the matchup on Tuesday (3.5).
- In 46 out of 58 games this season (79.3%) Irving has dished out more than 3.5 assists.
- Irving has averaged 0.4 fewer assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 6.2.
- Irving has gone over his average assist prop bet total (6.2) in just 22 of his 58 games (37.9%).
- Opponents of the Celtics have averaged 22.4 assists per game this season, the 29th-most against any NBA squad.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive