Tuesday’s NBA Playoffs slate features the Brooklyn Nets and no shortage of betting opportunities, including lines for Kevin Durant prop bets. The points over/under set for Durant in Tuesday’s game against the Boston Celtics is 30.5.
So far this season, Durant has recorded an average of 27.7 points, 7.2 rebounds and 5.3 assists every contest, while over his last five performances, he’s averaging 32.4 points, 8.2 rebounds, five assists and 1.6 blocks. He’s shooting 53.9% from the field this season and 58.2% in his last five games.
The Nets will meet the Celtics on Tuesday, starting at 7:30 PM ET. The Nets are being picked to win in Game 5 of their First Round series by sportsbooks, who list them as 12.5-point favorites. The over/under is set at 233.5 points. Let’s dig into some insights and stats to figure out how Durant will perform in this matchup, especially as it pertains to his betting markets.
Kevin Durant prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 30.5
- Over Odds: -105
- Under Odds: -125
- Points per game: 27.7
Kevin Durant points insights
- The 27.7 points Durant has scored per game this season is 2.8 fewer points than his points prop bet over/under set for Tuesday (30.5).
- Durant has scored more than 30.5 points in 17 of 39 games this season (43.6%).
- Durant’s season-long scoring average, 27.7 points per game, is 0.4 points higher than his average points prop bet total.
- In 20 of 32 chances this year (62.5%), Durant has gone over his point total.
- 59% of Durant’s outings this year have seen him go over his season-long average points prop total of 27.3 points (23 out of 39 contests).
- The Celtics’ opponents are averaging 107.3 points per game, which is the 29th-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Kevin Durant rebound insights
- Durant has averaged 0.3 less rebounds per game (7.2) than his prop bet total in Tuesday’s game (7.5).
- In 19 out of 39 games this season (48.7%), Durant has collected more than 7.5 rebounds.
- The average prop bet over/under Durant has had set for rebounds this season is 6.4. He often has outperformed that number as he has pulled down 7.2 rebounds per game, 0.8 more boards than his average prop.
- In 56.2% of his chances (18 of 32), Durant has hit the over on his rebounds prop bet total.
- In 59% of his matchups (23 of 39 games), Durant has outpaced his average rebounds prop bet total (6.4).
- Opponents of the Celtics have grabbed 44.3 rebounds per game this season, the 20th-most against any NBA squad.
Kevin Durant assists insights
- Durant has averaged 5.3 assists per game this season, 0.8 assists more than his prop bet for the matchup on Tuesday (4.5).
- In 23 out of 39 games this season (59%) Durant has had more than 4.5 assists.
- Durant’s per-game assist average (5.3) is 0.3 more than his average assist prop bet over/under (five).
- Teams are dishing out 22.4 assists per game against the Celtics this season, the 29th-most allowed by a squad.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive