NBA Playoffs action continues Tuesday, as we focus on the Brooklyn Nets and Blake Griffin’s prop bets and lines. Griffin’s points prop bet over/under is set at 6.5 points for Tuesday’s matchup with the Boston Celtics.
So far this season, Griffin has recorded an average of 10.5 points every night, while over his last five performances, he’s averaging 5.4 points. He’s shooting 42.4% from the field this season and 45.5% in his last five games.
The Nets are being picked to win in Game 5 of their First Round series by sportsbooks, who list them as 12.5-point favorites, while the over/under is set at 233.5 points. The teams will hit the court on Tuesday starting at 7:30 PM ET. Let’s dig into some insights and stats to figure out how Griffin will perform in this matchup, especially as it pertains to his betting markets.
Blake Griffin prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 6.5
- Over Odds: -115
- Under Odds: -115
- Points per game: 10.5
Blake Griffin points insights
- The 10.5 points Griffin has scored per game this season is 4.0 more points than his points prop bet over/under set for Tuesday (6.5).
- Griffin has put up more than 6.5 points 39 times this season (out of 50 total games — 78%).
- Griffin’s season-long average points prop bet over/under, 14.3 points, is 3.8 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- In less than half of his opportunities — 12 of 26 this year (46.2%) — Griffin has hit the over on his point total.
- Less than half of the time — 24% of his matchups this year — Griffin has gone over his season-long average point total of 14.3 points (in 12 of his 50 contests).
- The Celtics’ opponents are averaging 107.3 points per game, which is the 29th-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Blake Griffin rebound insights
- Griffin has collected 4.8 rebounds per game, 1.3 more boards than his prop bet for Tuesday’s game (3.5).
- In 64% of his games this season (32 of 50), Griffin has reeled in more than 3.5 boards.
- The average prop bet over/under Griffin has had set for rebounds this season is 5.2. He typically has gone under that value as he has pulled down 4.8 rebounds per game, 0.4 fewer rebounds than his average prop.
- In only 34.6% of his opportunities (nine out of 26), Griffin has gone over his rebounds prop bet total.
- In just 17 of his 50 games (34%), Griffin has gone over his average rebounds prop bet total of 5.2 boards.
- The Celtics’ opponents are collecting 44.3 rebounds per game, which is the 20th-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Blake Griffin assists insights
- Griffin’s year-long assist average — 3.0 per game — is 1.5 assists higher than Tuesday’s assist prop bet total (1.5).
- Griffin has dished out more than 1.5 assists in 40 out of 50 games this season (80%).
- Griffin has averaged 0.3 less assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 3.3.
- Griffin has gone over his average assist prop total (3.3) in just 20 of his 50 contests (40%).
- Opponents of the Celtics have averaged 22.4 assists per game this season, the 29th-most against any NBA squad.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive