NBA Playoffs action continues Monday, as we focus on the Utah Jazz and Rudy Gobert’s prop bets and lines. Gobert has an over/under of 14.5 points in Monday’s contest against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Gobert posts an average of 14.4 points, 13.5 rebounds and 2.7 blocks per contest this season, while connecting on 68.3% of his shot attempts. Over just his last five games, he’s averaged 15.2 points, 15.2 rebounds and three blocks in each matchup and has shot 77.5% from the floor.
The Jazz will face the Grizzlies on Monday in Game 4 of their First Round series, starting at 9:30 PM ET. The Jazz are being picked to win the contest by sportsbooks, who list them as 5.5-point favorites. The over/under is set at 225.5 points. Let’s dig into some insights and stats to figure out how Gobert will perform in this matchup, especially as it pertains to his betting markets.
Rudy Gobert prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 14.5
- Over Odds: 100
- Under Odds: -133
- Points per game: 14.4
Rudy Gobert points insights
- The 14.4 points Gobert has scored per game this season is 0.1 fewer points than his point total set for Monday (14.5).
- Gobert has scored more than 14.5 points 33 times this season (out of 74 total games — 44.6%).
- Gobert’s season-long scoring average, 14.4 points per game, is 0.3 fewer points than his average points prop bet over/under.
- 54.8% of Gobert’s matchups this year have seen him fall short of his point prop total (34 out of 62 chances).
- Less than half of the time — 44.6% of his outings this year — Gobert has gone over his season-long average point total of 14.7 points (in 33 of his 74 games).
- Opponents of the Grizzlies have scored 113.7 points per game this season, the 10th-most against any NBA squad.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Rudy Gobert rebound insights
- Gobert’s per-game rebound average — 13.5 — is 1.0 fewer rebound than his prop bet over/under in Monday’s game (14.5).
- In 28 of 74 games this year (37.8%), Gobert has reeled in more than 14.5 rebounds.
- Gobert has pulled down 13.5 rebounds per game, which is 0.3 more rebounds than his season average prop.
- In half of outings, Gobert has surpassed his rebounds prop bet total.
- In only 47.3% of his games (35 out of 74 games), Gobert has outpaced his average rebounds prop bet total (13.2).
- The Grizzlies’ opponents are averaging 44.9 rebounds per game, which is the 17th-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Rudy Gobert assists insights
- Gobert has averaged 1.2 assists per game, 0.7 more than Monday’s assist over/under (0.5).
- Gobert has dished out more than 0.5 assists in 56 out of 74 games this season (75.7%).
- Gobert’s per-game assist average (1.2) is 0.3 less than his average assist prop bet total (1.5).
- In only 21 out of 62 games (33.9%), Gobert has gone over his assist prop bet over/unders.
- In only 33.8% of Gobert’s contests (25 out of 74) he has recorded more than 1.5 assists (his average assist prop over/under this season).
- Teams are averaging 24.8 assists per game against the Grizzlies this season, the 13th-most given up by a squad.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive