The NBA Playoffs roll on Monday for the Utah Jazz, so let’s take a look at Royce O’Neale’s prop bets and lines. The points over/under set for O’Neale in Monday’s game against the Memphis Grizzlies is 6.5.
So far this season, O’Neale has recorded an average of 7.1 points and 6.8 rebounds every contest, while over his last five performances, he’s averaging 8.8 points and 5.8 rebounds. He’s shooting 44.6% from the field this season and 48.4% in his last five games.
Game 4 of the First Round series between the Jazz and Grizzlies begins at 9:30 PM ET on Monday. Bookmakers have installed the Jazz as 5.5-point favorites, while the over/under is set at 225.5 points. Let’s take a look at how O’Neale has performed this season and in recent outings to provide insights into his betting lines for this matchup.
Royce O’Neale prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 6.5
- Over Odds: -110
- Under Odds: -120
- Points per game: 7.1
Royce O’Neale points insights
- The 6.5 point total set for O’Neale’s game Monday is 0.6 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- O’Neale has put up more than 6.5 points in 42 of 74 games this season (56.8%).
- O’Neale’s season-long average points prop bet over/under, 7.1 points, is the same as his per-game scoring average.
- In 53.3% of his matchups this year, O’Neale has hit the over on his point total (32 out of 60 chances).
- In less than half of his games — 35 of 74 this year (47.3%) — O’Neale has hit the over on his season average points prop bet total (7.1).
- Teams are averaging 113.7 points per game against the Grizzlies this season, the 10th-most given up by a squad.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Royce O’Neale rebound insights
- O’Neale has averaged 0.3 more rebounds per game (6.8) than his prop bet total in Monday’s game (6.5).
- In 52.7% of his games this year (39 of 74), O’Neale has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (6.5 boards).
- O’Neale has grabbed 6.8 rebounds per game, which is 0.4 more rebounds than his season average prop.
- In 31 of his 61 opportunities (50.8%), O’Neale has surpassed his rebounds prop bet total.
- In 52.7% of his matchups (39 of 74 contests), O’Neale has surpassed his average rebounds prop bet total (6.4).
- Teams are averaging 44.9 rebounds per game against the Grizzlies this season, the 17th-most given up by a squad.
Royce O’Neale assists insights
- Monday’s assist prop bet total for
O’Neale (2.5) is the same as his season-long assist average.
- In 52.7% of his matchups this season (39 out of 74) O’Neale has had more than 2.5 assists.
- O’Neale’s per-game assist average (2.5) is 0.1 more than his average assist prop bet total (2.4).
- In 52.7% of O’Neale’s contests (39 out of 74) he has recorded more than 2.4 assists (his average assist prop total this season).
- Teams are dishing out 24.8 assists per game against the Grizzlies this season, the 13th-most allowed by a squad.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive