NBA Playoffs action continues Monday, as we focus on the Utah Jazz and Donovan Mitchell’s prop bets and lines. Mitchell has an over/under of 25.5 points in his matchup with the Memphis Grizzlies on Monday.
Over his last five outings, Mitchell has averaged 28 points and 3.2 assists, compared to his season average of 26.5 points and 5.1 assists per game. He’s shooting 43.7% from the field this year (42.9% in just his last five games).
Game 4 of the First Round series between the Jazz and Grizzlies tips off at 9:30 PM ET on Monday. Sportsbooks have installed the Jazz as 5.5-point favorites, while the over/under is set at 225.5 points. How will Mitchell perform relative to his betting lines? Let’s break down his performances and dig into some insights to find out.
Donovan Mitchell prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 25.5
- Over Odds: -110
- Under Odds: -125
- Points per game: 26.5
Donovan Mitchell points insights
- The 26.5 points Mitchell has scored per game this season is 1.0 more point than his point total set for Monday (25.5).
- In 54.5% of his games this season (30 of 55 matchups) Mitchell has totaled more than 25.5 points.
- Mitchell’s season-long average points prop bet over/under, 26.1 points, is 0.4 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- 52.1% of Mitchell’s matchups this year have seen him hit the over on his point prop total (25 out of 48 chances).
- Less than half of the time — 47.3% of his matchups this year — Mitchell has gone over his season-long average point total of 26.1 points (in 26 of his 55 games).
- The Grizzlies’ opponents are averaging 113.7 points per game, which is the 10th-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Donovan Mitchell rebound insights
- Mitchell’s per-game rebound average of 4.3 is 0.8 more rebounds than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (3.5).
- In 60% of his games this year (33 of 55), Mitchell has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (3.5 boards).
- The average prop bet over/under Mitchell has had set for rebounds this season is 4.4. He typically has fallen short of that value as he has averaged 4.3 rebounds per game, 0.1 fewer rebounds than his average prop.
- In only 18 of his 47 opportunities (38.3%), Mitchell has outpaced his rebounds prop bet total.
- Mitchell has surpassed his average rebounds prop bet total (4.4 boards) in just 38.2% of his matchups (21 out of 55 contests).
- Opponents of the Grizzlies have pulled down 44.9 rebounds per game this season, the 17th-most against any NBA squad.
Donovan Mitchell assists insights
- Mitchell has averaged 5.1 assists per game this season, 1.6 assists more than his prop bet for the matchup on Monday (3.5).
- In 44 out of 55 games this season (80%) Mitchell has collected more than 3.5 assists.
- Mitchell’s per-game assist average (5.1) is equal to his average assist prop bet over/under.
- Mitchell has gone over his average assist prop over/under (5.1) in just 21 of his 55 games (38.2%).
- The Grizzlies’ opponents are collecting 24.8 assists per game, which is the 13th-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive