The NBA Playoffs roll on Monday for the Utah Jazz, so let’s take a look at Bojan Bogdanovic’s prop bets and lines. The over/under for Bogdanovic’s points in Monday’s game against the Memphis Grizzlies is 18.5.
Over his last five games, Bogdanovic has finished with an average of 20.4 points per contest. On the season, he’s averaged 17.2 points while shooting 44.2% from the field.
The Jazz will meet the Grizzlies on Monday, starting at 9:30 PM ET. The Jazz are being picked to win in Game 4 of their First Round series by bookmakers, who list them as 5.5-point favorites. The over/under is set at 225.5 points. Let’s dig into some insights and stats to figure out how Bogdanovic will perform in this matchup, especially as it pertains to his betting markets.
Bojan Bogdanovic prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 18.5
- Over Odds: -105
- Under Odds: -125
- Points per game: 17.2
Bojan Bogdanovic points insights
- The 18.5 point total set for Bogdanovic on Monday is 1.3 more points than his scoring average on the season (17.2).
- Bogdanovic has put up more than 18.5 points in 29 of 75 games this season (38.7%).
- Bogdanovic’s season-long scoring average, 17.2 points per game, is 0.3 points higher than his average points prop bet total.
- In less than half of his chances — 32 of 65 this year (49.2%) — Bogdanovic has hit the over on his point total.
- 54.7% of Bogdanovic’s outings this year have seen him hit the over on his season-long average points prop total of 16.9 points (41 out of 75 games).
- The Grizzlies’ opponents are racking up 113.7 points per game, which is the 10th-most given up by an NBA team this season.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Bojan Bogdanovic rebound insights
- Bogdanovic has pulled down 3.9 rebounds per game, 0.6 less boards than his prop bet for Monday’s game (4.5).
- In 38.7% of his games this year (29 out of 75), Bogdanovic has grabbed more than 4.5 boards.
- Bogdanovic has pulled down 3.9 rebounds per game, which is equal to his season average prop.
- In only 29 of his 65 chances (44.6%), Bogdanovic has surpassed his rebounds prop bet total.
- Bogdanovic has surpassed his average rebounds prop bet total (3.9 boards) in 53.3% of his matchups (40 out of 75 games).
- Opponents of the Grizzlies have pulled down 44.9 rebounds per game this season, the 17th-most against any NBA team.
Bojan Bogdanovic assists insights
- Bogdanovic’s year-long assist average — 1.8 per game — is 0.3 assists higher than Monday’s assist over/under (1.5).
- In 52% of his matchups this season (39 out of 75) Bogdanovic has dished out more than 1.5 assists.
- Bogdanovic has averaged 1.8 assists per game, 0.1 less per game than his average assist prop bet total of 1.9.
- In only 22 out of 65 contests (33.8%), Bogdanovic has gone over his assist prop bet over/unders.
- Bogdanovic has gone over his average assist prop bet total (1.9) in 39 of his 75 contests (52%).
- Opponents of the Grizzlies have dished out 24.8 assists per game this season, the 13th-most against any NBA team.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive