The NBA Playoffs roll on Sunday for the Phoenix Suns, so let’s take a look at Mikal Bridges’ prop bets and lines. Bridges’ points prop bet over/under is set at 11.5 points for Sunday’s game against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Bridges finishes with an average of 13.2 points per contest this season, while connecting on 53.6% of his shot attempts. Over just his last five games, he’s averaged 9.4 points in each matchup and has shot 51.4% from the floor.
The Suns will meet the Lakers on Sunday in Game 4 of their First Round series, starting at 3:30 PM ET. The Lakers are being picked to win the contest by bookmakers, who list them as 6.5-point favorites. The over/under is set at 209.5 points. Let’s take a look at how Bridges has fared this season and in recent outings to provide insights into his betting lines for this matchup.
Mikal Bridges prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 11.5
- Over Odds: -125
- Under Odds: -105
- Points per game: 13.2
Mikal Bridges points insights
- The 11.5 point total set for Bridges’ game Sunday is 1.7 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- In 58.7% of his games this season (44 of 75 matchups) Bridges has scored more than 11.5 points.
- Bridges’ season-long average points prop bet total, 12.4 points, is 0.8 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- 58.5% of Bridges’ matchups this year have seen him go over his point prop total (38 out of 65 chances).
- 56% of Bridges’ matchups this year have seen him hit the over on his season-long average points prop total of 12.4 points (42 out of 75 games).
- Opponents of the Lakers have put up 107.6 points per game this season, the 27th-most against any NBA team.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Mikal Bridges rebound insights
- Bridges has averaged 0.7 more rebounds per game (4.2) than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (3.5).
- In 45 out of 75 games this year (60%), Bridges has reeled in more than 3.5 rebounds.
- The average prop bet over/under Bridges has had set for rebounds this year is 4.3. He often has gone under that number as he has grabbed 4.2 rebounds per game, 0.1 less rebounds than his average prop.
- In just 28 of his 65 opportunities (43.1%), Bridges has surpassed his rebounds prop bet total.
- In just 38.7% of his games (29 of 75 contests), Bridges has gone over his average rebounds prop bet total (4.3).
- The Lakers’ opponents are grabbing 42.3 rebounds per game, which is the 29th-most given up by an NBA team this season.
Mikal Bridges assists insights
- Bridges’ year-long assist average — 2.1 per game — is 0.6 assists higher than Sunday’s assist over/under (1.5).
- Bridges has collected more than 1.5 assists in 47 out of 75 games this season (62.7%).
- Bridges has averaged 0.2 more assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 1.9.
- Bridges has covered his average assist prop over/under (1.9) in 47 of his 75 contests (62.7%).
- The Lakers’ opponents are averaging 23.4 assists per game, which is the 24th-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive