NBA Playoffs action continues Sunday, as we focus on the Phoenix Suns and Devin Booker’s prop bets and lines. The point total set for Booker in Sunday’s game against the Los Angeles Lakers is 28.5.
Booker records an average of 25.7 points and 4.4 assists per game this season, while connecting on 48.1% of his shot attempts. Over just his last five games, he’s averaged 25.8 points and 4.6 assists in each matchup and has shot 42.3% from the floor.
The Suns will match up with the Lakers on Sunday in Game 4 of their First Round series, starting at 3:30 PM ET. The Lakers are being picked to win the game by sportsbooks, who list them as 6.5-point favorites. The over/under is set at 209.5 points. Let’s dig into some insights and stats to figure out how Booker will perform in this matchup, especially as it pertains to his betting markets.
Devin Booker prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 28.5
- Over Odds: -105
- Under Odds: -125
- Points per game: 25.7
Devin Booker points insights
- The 28.5 points prop bet over/under set for Booker on Sunday is 2.8 more points than his scoring average on the season (25.7).
- Booker has scored more than 28.5 points 24 times this season (out of 70 total games — 34.3%).
- Booker’s season-long scoring average, 25.7 points per game, is 0.2 fewer points than his average points prop bet over/under.
- In less than half of his chances — 27 of 61 this year (44.3%) — Booker has hit the over on his point total.
- 57.1% of Booker’s matchups this year have seen him go under his season-long average points prop total of 25.9 points (40 out of 70 games).
- The Lakers’ opponents are averaging 107.6 points per game, which is the 27th-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Devin Booker rebound insights
- Booker’s per-game rebound average — 4.2 — is 0.3 fewer rebounds than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s game (4.5).
- In 30 of 70 games this year (42.9%), Booker has reeled in more than 4.5 rebounds.
- Booker has collected 4.2 rebounds per game, which is 0.1 less boards than his season average prop.
- In just 45.9% of his opportunities (28 of 61), Booker has surpassed his rebounds prop bet total.
- In only 42.9% of his games (30 of 70 games), Booker has gone over his average rebounds prop bet total (4.3).
- Teams are averaging 42.3 rebounds per game against the Lakers this season, the 29th-most given up by a team.
Devin Booker assists insights
- Booker’s year-long assist average — 4.4 per game — is 1.1 assists lower than Sunday’s assist prop bet value (5.5).
- In 22 out of 70 games this season (31.4%) Booker has dished out more than 5.5 assists.
- Booker has averaged 0.5 fewer assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 4.9.
- Booker has covered his assist prop bet over/unders in only 24 out of 61 contests (39.3%).
- Booker has recorded 4.9 or more assists (his average assist prop over/under) in only 32 of 70 of his contests (45.7%).
- Teams are averaging 23.4 assists per game against the Lakers this season, the 24th-most allowed by a team.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive