The NBA Playoffs roll on Sunday for the Phoenix Suns, so let’s take a look at Deandre Ayton’s prop bets and lines. Ayton has an over/under of 16.5 points for Sunday’s matchup with the Los Angeles Lakers.
Ayton records an average of 14.8 points and 10.6 rebounds per contest this season, while connecting on 63.6% of his shot attempts. Over just his last five games, he’s averaged 15.8 points and 10.2 rebounds in each outing and has shot 83.0% from the floor.
The Suns will meet the Lakers on Sunday in Game 4 of their First Round series, starting at 3:30 PM ET. The Lakers are being picked to win the contest by bookmakers, who list them as 6.5-point favorites. The over/under is set at 209.5 points. How will Ayton fare relative to his betting lines? Let’s break down his performances and dig into some insights to find out.
Deandre Ayton prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 16.5
- Over Odds: 100
- Under Odds: -128
- Points per game: 14.8
Deandre Ayton points insights
- The 16.5 point total set for Ayton’s game Sunday is 1.7 more points than his season scoring average.
- Ayton has scored more than 16.5 points in 28 of 72 games this season (38.9%).
- Ayton’s season-long average points prop bet over/under, 15 points, is 0.2 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- Less than half of the time — 47.6% of his matchups this year — Ayton has hit the over on his point total (30 out of 63 opportunities).
- 51.4% of Ayton’s outings this year have seen him go under his season-long average points prop total of 15 points (37 out of 72 contests).
- The Lakers’ opponents are scoring 107.6 points per game, which is the 27th-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Deandre Ayton rebound insights
- Ayton’s per-game rebound average — 10.6 — is 0.9 fewer rebounds than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s game (11.5).
- In 40.3% of his games this season (29 out of 72), Ayton has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (11.5 boards).
- Ayton has collected 0.2 fewer rebounds (10.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (10.8).
- In just 47.6% of his chances (30 of 63), Ayton has hit the over on his rebounds prop bet total.
- In half of his games, Ayton has gone over his average rebounds prop bet total of 10.8 boards.
- The Lakers’ opponents are pulling down 42.3 rebounds per game, which is the 29th-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Deandre Ayton assists insights
- Ayton’s season-long assist average — 1.4 per game — is 0.9 assists higher than Sunday’s assist over/under (0.5).
- In 56 out of 72 games this season (77.8%) Ayton has collected more than 0.5 assists.
- Ayton has averaged 1.4 assists per game, 0.1 fewer per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 1.5.
- Ayton has covered his average assist prop total (1.5) in only 29 of his 72 games (40.3%).
- Teams are dishing out 23.4 assists per game against the Lakers this season, the 24th-most given up by a squad.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive