Sunday’s NBA Playoffs slate features no shortage of betting opportunities, including the New York Knicks’ RJ Barrett prop bets. Let’s take a look at the markets and lines for Barrett in this postseason matchup. The points over/under set for Barrett in Sunday’s game against the Atlanta Hawks is 15.5.
Barrett has averaged 17.3 points and 5.8 rebounds so far this year while shooting 43.7% from the floor. Over his last five outings, he’s recorded 13 points and 6.2 rebounds per game with a 40.0% rate of shooting from the field.
Game 4 of the First Round series between the Knicks and Hawks starts at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Oddsmakers have installed the Hawks as 4.5-point favorites, while the over/under is set at 209.5 points. How will Barrett perform relative to his betting lines? Let’s break down his performances and dig into some insights to find out.
RJ Barrett prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 15.5
- Over Odds: 100
- Under Odds: -128
- Points per game: 17.3
RJ Barrett points insights
- The 15.5 point total set for Barrett on Sunday is 1.8 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (17.3).
- Barrett has scored more than 15.5 points 47 times this season (out of 75 total games — 62.7%).
- Barrett’s season-long average points prop bet over/under, 17.5 points, is 0.2 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- In 36 of 66 chances this year (54.5%), Barrett has gone over his point total.
- 53.3% of Barrett’s outings this year have seen him go over his season-long average points prop total of 17.5 points (40 out of 75 games).
- The Hawks’ opponents are scoring 119.7 points per game, which is the most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
RJ Barrett rebound insights
- Barrett has averaged 5.8 rebounds per game, 0.3 more boards than his prop bet for Sunday’s game (5.5).
- In 50.7% of his games this season (38 out of 75), Barrett has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (5.5 boards).
- Barrett has grabbed 0.1 more rebounds (5.8 per game) than his season average prop bet (5.7).
- In 34 of his 66 chances (51.5%), Barrett has surpassed his rebounds prop bet total.
- Barrett has outpaced his average rebounds prop bet total (5.7 boards) in 50.7% of his matchups (38 of 75 games).
- Opponents of the Hawks have collected 47.0 rebounds per game this season, the third-most against any NBA team.
RJ Barrett assists insights
- Barrett has averaged 3.0 assists per game this season, 0.5 assists more than his prop bet for the matchup on Sunday (2.5).
- Barrett has collected more than 2.5 assists in 44 out of 75 games this season (58.7%).
- Barrett has averaged 3.0 assists per game, 0.2 more per game than his average assist prop bet total of 2.8.
- Barrett has gone over his average assist prop bet over/under (2.8) in 44 of his 75 games (58.7%).
- The Hawks’ opponents are collecting 25.0 assists per game, which is the 10th-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive