NBA Playoffs action continues Sunday, as we focus on the Los Angeles Lakers and Dennis Schroder’s prop bets and lines. The points over/under set for Schroder in Sunday’s game against the Phoenix Suns is 14.5.
Schroder finishes with an average of 15.6 points and 5.6 assists per game this season, while connecting on 43.8% of his shot attempts. Over just his last five games, he’s averaged 16.4 points, 3.8 assists and 1.6 steals in each outing and has shot 45.8% from the floor.
Game 4 of the First Round series between the Lakers and Suns begins at 3:30 PM ET on Sunday. Sportsbooks have installed the Lakers as 6.5-point favorites, while the over/under is set at 209.5 points. Let’s take a look at how Schroder has fared this season and in recent outings to provide insights into his betting lines for this matchup.
Dennis Schroder prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 14.5
- Over Odds: -133
- Under Odds: 100
- Points per game: 15.6
Dennis Schroder points insights
- The 14.5 point total set for Schroder on Sunday is 1.1 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (15.6).
- Schroder has scored more than 14.5 points 36 times this season (out of 65 total games — 55.4%).
- Schroder’s season-long scoring average, 15.6 points per game, is 1.3 points higher than his average points prop bet over/under.
- 50.9% of Schroder’s matchups this year have seen him go over his point prop total (27 out of 53 opportunities).
- In 55.4% of his outings this year, Schroder has gone over his season-long average point total of 14.3 points (in 36 of his 65 contests).
- The Suns’ opponents are averaging 113.4 points per game, which is the 11th-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Dennis Schroder assists insights
- Schroder has averaged 5.6 assists per game this season, 1.1 assists more than his prop bet for the matchup on Sunday (4.5).
- In 37 out of 65 games this season (56.9%) Schroder has dished out more than 4.5 assists.
- Schroder’s per-game assist average (5.6) is 0.9 more than his average assist prop bet total (4.7).
- Schroder has recorded 4.7 or more assists (his average assist prop bet over/under) in 37 of 65 of his games (56.9%).
- The Suns’ opponents are collecting 23.6 assists per game, which is the 23rd-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive