The NBA Playoffs roll on Sunday for the Dallas Mavericks, so let’s take a look at Maxi Kleber’s prop bets and lines. The points over/under set for Kleber in Sunday’s game against the Los Angeles Clippers is 7.5.
Kleber records an average of 7.3 points and 5.2 rebounds per game this season, while connecting on 43.3% of his shot attempts. Over just his last five games, he’s averaged 8.2 points in each matchup and has shot 51.9% from the floor.
Game 4 of the First Round series between the Mavericks and Clippers begins at 9:30 PM ET on Sunday. Bookmakers have installed the Clippers as 3.5-point favorites, while the over/under is set at 220.5 points. How will Kleber perform relative to his betting lines? Let’s break down his performances and dig into some insights to find out.
Maxi Kleber prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 7.5
- Over Odds: -118
- Under Odds: -111
- Points per game: 7.3
Maxi Kleber points insights
- The 7.5 points prop total set for Kleber on Sunday is 0.2 more points than his scoring average on the season (7.3).
- Kleber has put up more than 7.5 points 23 times this season (out of 53 total games — 43.4%).
- Kleber’s season-long average points prop bet over/under is 0.2 points higher than his per-game scoring average (7.3 points).
- 65.4% of Kleber’s outings this year have seen him go under his point prop total (17 out of 26 opportunities).
- 56.6% of Kleber’s outings this year have seen him go under his season-long average points prop total of 7.5 points (30 out of 53 contests).
- Opponents of the Clippers have put up 109.9 points per game this season, the 18th-most against any NBA squad.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Maxi Kleber rebound insights
- Kleber has pulled down 5.2 rebounds per game, 0.7 more boards than his prop bet for Sunday’s game (4.5).
- In 64.2% of his games this year (34 out of 53), Kleber has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (4.5 boards).
- Kleber has reeled in 0.3 fewer rebounds (5.2 per game) than his season average prop bet (5.5).
- In just 12 of his 26 opportunities (46.2%), Kleber has gone over his rebounds prop bet total.
- In only 45.3% of his games (24 of 53 games), Kleber has gone over his average rebounds prop bet total (5.5).
- The Clippers’ opponents are grabbing 45.3 rebounds per game, which is the 14th-most given up by an NBA team this season.
Maxi Kleber assists insights
- Kleber has averaged 1.4 assists per game this season, 0.1 assists less than his prop bet for the matchup on Sunday (1.5).
- Kleber has dished out more than 1.5 assists in 20 out of 53 games this season (37.7%).
- Kleber has averaged 0.1 fewer assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 1.5.
- Kleber has recorded 1.5 or more assists (his average assist prop bet total) in just 20 of 53 of his contests (37.7%).
- The Clippers’ opponents are averaging 23.7 assists per game, which is the 22nd-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive