The NBA Playoffs roll on Sunday for the Dallas Mavericks, so let’s take a look at Luka Doncic’s prop bets and lines. The over/under for Doncic’s points in Sunday’s game against the Los Angeles Clippers is 30.5.
Doncic has averaged 28.2 points, eight rebounds and 8.6 assists thus far this season while shooting 48.1% from the floor. Over his last five outings, he’s posted 30.4 points, 8.4 rebounds and 8.8 assists per game with a 48.7% rate of shooting from the field.
Game 4 of the First Round series between the Mavericks and Clippers begins at 9:30 PM ET on Sunday. Oddsmakers have installed the Clippers as 3.5-point favorites, while the over/under is set at 220.5 points. Let’s take a look at how Doncic has fared this season and in recent outings to provide insights into his betting lines for this matchup.
Luka Doncic prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 30.5
- Over Odds: -118
- Under Odds: -115
- Points per game: 28.2
Luka Doncic points insights
- The 30.5 point total set for Doncic’s game Sunday is 2.3 more points than his season scoring average.
- Doncic has scored more than 30.5 points in 25 of 69 games this season (36.2%).
- Doncic’s season-long average points prop bet total is 1.1 points higher than his per-game scoring average (28.2 points).
- 60.7% of Doncic’s matchups this year have seen him fall short of his point prop total (37 out of 61 chances).
- In less than half of his games — 29 of 69 this year (42%) — Doncic has hit the over on his season average points prop bet total (29.3).
- The Clippers’ opponents are scoring 109.9 points per game, which is the 18th-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Luka Doncic rebound insights
- Doncic’s per-game rebound average of 8.0 is 0.5 more rebounds than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (7.5).
- In 60.9% of his games this season (42 out of 69), Doncic has reeled in more than 7.5 boards.
- Doncic has reeled in 0.5 fewer rebounds (8.0 per game) than his season average prop bet (8.5).
- In only 44.3% of his opportunities (27 of 61), Doncic has surpassed his rebounds prop bet total.
- In just 28 of his 69 games (40.6%), Doncic has gone over his average rebounds prop bet total of 8.5 boards.
- The Clippers’ opponents are averaging 45.3 rebounds per game, which is the 14th-most given up by an NBA team this season.
Luka Doncic assists insights
- Doncic has averaged 8.6 assists per game this season, 0.1 assists more than his prop bet for the matchup on Sunday (8.5).
- In 43.5% of his matchups this season (30 out of 69) Doncic has dished out more than 8.5 assists.
- Doncic has averaged 0.3 less assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 8.9.
- In only 21 out of 61 contests (34.4%), Doncic has covered his assist prop bet totals.
- In only 43.5% of Doncic’s games (30 out of 69) he has dished out more than 8.9 assists (his average assist prop bet over/under this season).
- Teams are dishing out 23.7 assists per game against the Clippers this season, the 22nd-most given up by a team.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive