The Brooklyn Nets take to the court Sunday for a night of NBA Playoff basketball with some interesting betting options. Let’s focus in on Joe Harris’ prop bets and lines for his upcoming matchup. The point total set for Harris in Sunday’s game against the Boston Celtics is 11.5.
Over his last five outings, Harris has finished with an average of 13.6 points per contest. On the season, he’s averaged 14.1 points while shooting 50.3% from the floor.
The Nets are being picked to win the matchup by oddsmakers, who list them as 7.5-point favorites, while the over/under is set at 229.5 points. The teams will hit the court on Sunday in Game 4 of their First Round series, starting at 7:00 PM ET. Let’s take a look at how Harris has fared this season and in recent outings to provide insights into his betting lines for this matchup.
Joe Harris prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 11.5
- Over Odds: -128
- Under Odds: 100
- Points per game: 14.1
Joe Harris points insights
- The 11.5 point total set for Harris on Sunday is 2.6 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (14.1).
- Harris has put up more than 11.5 points in 46 of 72 games this season (63.9%).
- Harris’ season-long average points prop bet total is 0.7 points less than his per-game scoring average (14.1 points).
- Less than half of the time — 42.4% of his matchups this year — Harris has gone over his point total (25 out of 59 chances).
- Less than half of the time — 48.6% of his matchups this year — Harris has gone over his season-long average point total of 13.4 points (in 35 of his 72 games).
- The Celtics’ opponents are scoring 107.3 points per game, which is the 29th-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Joe Harris rebound insights
- Harris has grabbed 3.6 rebounds per game, 0.1 more boards than his prop bet for Sunday’s game (3.5).
- In 47.2% of his games this season (34 out of 72), Harris has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (3.5 boards).
- The average prop bet over/under Harris has had set for rebounds this year is 3.9. He usually has gone under that value as he has pulled down 3.6 rebounds per game, 0.3 fewer rebounds than his average prop.
- Only 42.4% of the time this season (25 of 59 outings), Harris has surpassed his rebounds prop bet total.
- Harris has gone over his average rebounds prop bet total (3.9 boards) in only 47.2% of his matchups (34 of 72 contests).
- The Celtics’ opponents are averaging 44.3 rebounds per game, which is the 20th-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Joe Harris assists insights
- Harris has averaged 1.8 assists per game, 0.3 more than Sunday’s assist over/under (1.5).
- In 54.2% of his matchups this season (39 out of 72) Harris has collected more than 1.5 assists.
- Harris’ per-game assist average (1.8) is 0.1 more than his average assist prop bet over/under (1.7).
- In 54.2% of Harris’ games (39 out of 72) he has recorded more than 1.7 assists (his average assist prop over/under this season).
- Teams are averaging 22.4 assists per game against the Celtics this season, the 29th-most allowed by a team.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive