Sunday’s NBA Playoffs slate features the Brooklyn Nets and some interesting betting options, including lines for James Harden prop bets. Harden has an over/under of 26.5 points in his game against the Boston Celtics on Sunday.
Over his last five outings, Harden has averaged 21 points, 6.6 rebounds, 8.6 assists and 1.8 steals, compared to his season average of 24.8 points, 7.9 rebounds and 10.6 assists per game. He’s shooting 46.8% from the field this year (54.5% in just his last five games).
The Nets are being picked to win in Game 4 of their First Round series by sportsbooks, who list them as 7.5-point favorites, while the over/under is set at 229.5 points. The teams will meet on Sunday starting at 7:00 PM ET. Let’s dig into some insights and stats to figure out how Harden will fare in this matchup, especially as it pertains to his betting markets.
James Harden prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 26.5
- Over Odds: -115
- Under Odds: -118
- Points per game: 24.8
James Harden points insights
- The 24.8 points Harden has scored per game this season is 1.7 fewer points than his point total set for Sunday (26.5).
- In 36.2% of his games this season (17 of 47 matchups) Harden has scored more than 26.5 points.
- Harden’s season-long average points prop bet over/under is 1.8 points higher than his per-game scoring average (24.8 points).
- 62.5% of Harden’s matchups this year have seen him fall short of his point prop total (20 out of 32 opportunities).
- In less than half of his games — 17 of 47 this year (36.2%) — Harden has gone over his season average points prop bet total (26.6).
- Teams are averaging 107.3 points per game against the Celtics this season, the 29th-most given up by a team.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
James Harden rebound insights
- Harden has averaged 0.6 fewer rebounds per game (7.9) than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (8.5).
- In 38.3% of his games this season (18 out of 47), Harden has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (8.5 boards).
- Harden has collected 0.2 more rebounds (7.9 per game) than his season average prop bet (7.7).
- In 59.4% of his chances (19 out of 32), Harden has gone over his rebounds prop bet total.
- In just 46.8% of his games (22 out of 47 games), Harden has surpassed his average rebounds prop bet total (7.7).
- The Celtics’ opponents are racking up 44.3 rebounds per game, which is the 20th-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
James Harden assists insights
- Harden has averaged 10.6 assists per game this season, 2.1 assists more than his prop bet for the matchup on Sunday (8.5).
- In 66% of his matchups this season (31 out of 47) Harden has had more than 8.5 assists.
- Harden has averaged 10.6 assists per game, 0.1 more per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 10.5.
- Harden has dished out 10.5 or more assists (his average assist prop bet total) in 25 of 47 of his games (53.2%).
- Opponents of the Celtics have averaged 22.4 assists per game this season, the 29th-most against any NBA squad.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive