Sunday’s NBA Playoffs slate features the Boston Celtics and plenty of betting action, including lines for Jayson Tatum prop bets. Tatum’s points prop bet over/under is set at 31.5 points for Sunday’s matchup with the Brooklyn Nets.
Over his last five performances, Tatum has finished with an average of 31.4 points, 6.4 rebounds and 3.8 assists per contest. On the season, he’s averaged 26.8 points, 7.3 rebounds and 4.3 assists while shooting 45.6% from the floor.
The Nets are being picked to win in Game 4 of their First Round series by oddsmakers, who list them as 7.5-point favorites, while the over/under is set at 229.5 points. The teams will meet on Sunday starting at 7:00 PM ET. Let’s dig into some insights and stats to figure out how Tatum will perform in this matchup, especially as it pertains to his betting markets.
Jayson Tatum prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 31.5
- Over Odds: -125
- Under Odds: -105
- Points per game: 26.8
Jayson Tatum points insights
- The 31.5 point total set for Tatum’s game Sunday is 4.7 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- In 26.5% of his games this season (18 of 68 matchups) Tatum has scored more than 31.5 points.
- Tatum’s season-long scoring average, 26.8 points per game, is 0.7 points higher than his average points prop bet total.
- In 31 of 55 opportunities this year (56.4%), Tatum has gone over his point total.
- In 36 of 68 contests this year (52.9%), Tatum has gone over his season average points prop bet total (26.1).
- The Nets’ opponents are scoring 112.3 points per game, which is the 12th-most given up by an NBA team this season.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Jayson Tatum rebound insights
- Tatum has grabbed 7.3 rebounds per game, 0.2 less boards than his prop bet for Sunday’s game (7.5).
- In 50% of his games this year (34 of 68), Tatum has grabbed more than 7.5 boards.
- Tatum has grabbed 7.3 rebounds per game, which is 0.2 less boards than his season average prop.
- In just 42.1% of his opportunities (24 out of 57), Tatum has outpaced his rebounds prop bet total.
- Tatum has outpaced his average rebounds prop bet total (7.5 boards) in half of his games.
- Opponents of the Nets have pulled down 45.9 rebounds per game this season, the ninth-most against any NBA squad.
Jayson Tatum assists insights
- Tatum’s season-long assist average — 4.3 per game — is 0.8 assists higher than Sunday’s assist over/under (3.5).
- In 40 out of 68 games this season (58.8%) Tatum has dished out more than 3.5 assists.
- Tatum’s per-game assist average (4.3) is 0.1 less than his average assist prop bet over/under (4.4).
- Tatum has dished out 4.4 or more assists (his average assist prop bet over/under) in only 28 of 68 of his contests (41.2%).
- Opponents of the Nets have averaged 22.6 assists per game this season, the 28th-most against any NBA squad.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive