Sunday’s NBA Playoffs slate features the Boston Celtics and no shortage of betting opportunities, including lines for Evan Fournier prop bets. Fournier has an over/under of 16.5 points for Sunday’s matchup with the Brooklyn Nets.
Fournier has averaged 16.7 points and 3.3 assists so far this year while shooting 45.3% from the floor. Over his last five games, he’s posted 13.8 points per game with a 43.4% rate of shooting from the field.
The Celtics will match up with the Nets on Sunday, starting at 7:00 PM ET. The Nets are being picked to win in Game 4 of their First Round series by oddsmakers, who list them as 7.5-point favorites. The over/under is set at 229.5 points. How will Fournier perform relative to his betting lines? Let’s break down his performances and dig into some insights to find out.
Evan Fournier prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 16.5
- Over Odds: -115
- Under Odds: -115
- Points per game: 16.7
Evan Fournier points insights
- The 16.7 points Fournier has scored per game this season is 0.2 more points than his points prop bet over/under set for Sunday (16.5).
- Fournier has put up more than 16.5 points 26 times this season (out of 46 total games — 56.5%).
- Fournier’s season-long average points prop bet total is equal to his per-game scoring average (16.7 points).
- In 16 of 29 chances this year (55.2%), Fournier has hit the over on his point total.
- In 56.5% of his matchups this year, Fournier has gone over his season-long average point total of 16.7 points (in 26 of his 46 contests).
- Opponents of the Nets have put up 112.3 points per game this season, the 12th-most against any NBA team.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Evan Fournier rebound insights
- Fournier has collected 3.2 rebounds per game, 1.3 less boards than his prop bet for Sunday’s game (4.5).
- In 13 of 46 games this year (28.3%), Fournier has pulled down more than 4.5 rebounds.
- The average prop bet over/under Fournier has had set for rebounds this season is three. He usually has outperformed that number as he has grabbed 3.2 rebounds per game, 0.2 more boards than his average prop.
- In 15 of his 29 chances (51.7%), Fournier has outpaced his rebounds prop bet total.
- Teams are averaging 45.9 rebounds per game against the Nets this season, the ninth-most allowed by a squad.
Evan Fournier assists insights
- Fournier has averaged 3.3 assists per game this year, 0.8 assists more than his prop bet for the matchup on Sunday (2.5).
- Fournier has dished out more than 2.5 assists in 26 out of 46 games this season (56.5%).
- Fournier’s per-game assist average (3.3) is 0.1 more than his average assist prop bet total (3.2).
- In only 41.3% of Fournier’s contests (19 out of 46) he’s recorded more than 3.2 assists (his average assist prop over/under this season).
- The Nets’ opponents are dishing out 22.6 assists per game, which is the 28th-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive