Sunday’s NBA Playoffs slate features the Atlanta Hawks and plenty of betting action, including lines for John Collins prop bets. The over/under for Collins’ points in Sunday’s game against the New York Knicks is 12.5.
Over his last five outings, Collins has finished with an average of 10.6 points per contest. On the season, he’s averaged 17.2 points and 7.3 rebounds while shooting 55.5% from the floor.
The Hawks will match up with the Knicks on Sunday, starting at 1:00 PM ET. The Hawks are being picked to win in Game 4 of their First Round series by bookmakers, who list them as 4.5-point favorites. The over/under is set at 209.5 points. Let’s take a look at how Collins has fared this season and in recent outings to provide insights into his betting lines for this matchup.
John Collins prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 12.5
- Over Odds: -125
- Under Odds: -110
- Points per game: 17.2
John Collins points insights
- The 12.5 point total set for Collins’ game Sunday is 4.7 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- Collins has scored more than 12.5 points in 47 of 66 games this season (71.2%).
- Collins’ season-long average points prop bet over/under, 17.8 points, is 0.6 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- 58.6% of Collins’ matchups this year have seen him fall short of his point prop total (34 out of 58 chances).
- In less than half of his contests — 29 of 66 this year (43.9%) — Collins has hit the over on his season average points prop bet total (17.8).
- Teams are averaging 112.3 points per game against the Knicks this season, the 13th-most allowed by a squad.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
John Collins rebound insights
- Collins’ per-game rebound average of 7.3 is 0.8 more rebounds than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (6.5).
- In 62.1% of his games this season (41 of 66), Collins has collected more than 6.5 boards.
- The average prop bet over/under Collins has had set for rebounds this season is 7.9. He typically has fallen short of that number as he has grabbed 7.3 rebounds per game, 0.6 fewer rebounds than his average prop.
- In only 32.8% of his opportunities (19 of 58), Collins has gone over his rebounds prop bet total.
- In only 45.5% of his games (30 out of 66 games), Collins has outpaced his average rebounds prop bet total (7.9).
- Opponents of the Knicks have collected 44.2 rebounds per game this season, the 21st-most against any NBA squad.
John Collins assists insights
- Collins has averaged 1.2 assists per game, 0.7 more than Sunday’s assist over/under (0.5).
- In 47 out of 66 games this season (71.2%) Collins has had more than 0.5 assists.
- Collins’ per-game assist average (1.2) is 0.2 less than his average assist prop bet over/under (1.4).
- Collins has covered his assist prop bet over/unders in only 22 out of 58 contests (37.9%).
- Collins has dished out 1.4 or more assists (his average assist prop bet total) in only 23 of 66 of his games (34.8%).
- The Knicks’ opponents are collecting 24.3 assists per game, which is the 19th-most given up by an NBA team this season.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive