Saturday’s NBA Playoffs slate features some interesting betting options, including the Washington Wizards’ Rui Hachimura prop bets. Let’s take a look at the markets and lines for Hachimura in this postseason matchup. Hachimura’s points prop bet over/under is set at 13.5 points for Saturday’s matchup with the Philadelphia 76ers.
Over his last five outings, Hachimura has averaged 13 points, compared to his season average of 13.7 points and 5.4 rebounds per game. He’s shooting 48.7% from the field this year (66.7% in just his last five games).
The Wizards will face the 76ers on Saturday, starting at 7:00 PM ET. The 76ers are being picked to win in Game 3 of their First Round series by bookmakers, who list them as 6.5-point favorites. The over/under is set at 228.5 points. How will Hachimura perform relative to his betting lines? Let’s break down his performances and dig into some insights to find out.
Rui Hachimura prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 13.5
- Over Odds: -105
- Under Odds: -125
- Points per game: 13.7
Rui Hachimura points insights
- The 13.5 point total set for Hachimura on Saturday is 0.2 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (13.7).
- In 44.3% of his games this season (27 of 61 matchups) Hachimura has scored more than 13.5 points.
- Hachimura’s season-long scoring average, 13.7 points per game, is 0.1 fewer points than his average points prop bet over/under.
- 52.3% of Hachimura’s outings this year have seen him go under his point prop total (23 out of 44 chances).
- In less than half of his games — 27 of 61 this year (44.3%) — Hachimura has hit the over on his season average points prop bet total (13.8).
- Opponents of the 76ers have averaged 108.4 points per game this season, the 25th-most against any NBA team.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Rui Hachimura rebound insights
- Hachimura has averaged 0.1 fewer rebounds per game (5.4) than his prop bet total in Saturday’s game (5.5).
- In 49.2% of his games this year (30 of 61), Hachimura has reeled in more than 5.5 boards.
- Hachimura has reeled in 0.4 fewer rebounds (5.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (5.8).
- In only 21 of his 44 opportunities (47.7%), Hachimura has surpassed his rebounds prop bet total.
- In only 30 of his 61 contests (49.2%), Hachimura has surpassed his average rebounds prop bet total of 5.8 boards.
- Opponents of the 76ers have averaged 41.8 rebounds per game this season, the fewest against any NBA team.
Rui Hachimura assists insights
- Hachimura’s season-long assist average — 1.4 per game — is 0.9 assists higher than Saturday’s assist over/under (0.5).
- In 67.2% of his matchups this season (41 out of 61) Hachimura has collected more than 0.5 assists.
- Hachimura has averaged 0.1 fewer assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 1.5.
- Hachimura has gone over his average assist prop bet total (1.5) in just 26 of his 61 games (42.6%).
- Teams are averaging 22.8 assists per game against the 76ers this season, the 27th-most allowed by a squad.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive