Saturday’s NBA Playoffs slate features the Portland Trail Blazers and no shortage of betting opportunities, including lines for Damian Lillard prop bets. The points over/under set for Lillard in Saturday’s game against the Denver Nuggets is 32.5.
Lillard has averaged 29.2 points and 7.6 assists this season while shooting 45.1% from the floor. Over his last five games, he’s posted 35.2 points and 8.6 assists per game with a 50.9% rate of shooting from the field.
Game 4 of the First Round series between the Trail Blazers and Nuggets begins at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday. Bookmakers have installed the Trail Blazers as 5-point favorites, while the over/under is set at 227.5 points. Let’s take a look at how Lillard has performed this season and in recent outings to provide insights into his betting lines for this matchup.
Damian Lillard prop bets breakdown
- Points Over/Under: 32.5
- Over Odds: -125
- Under Odds: -105
- Points per game: 29.2
Damian Lillard points insights
- The 29.2 points Lillard has scored per game this season is 3.3 fewer points than his point total set for Saturday (32.5).
- In 34.3% of his games this season (24 of 70 matchups) Lillard has scored more than 32.5 points.
- Lillard’s season-long average points prop bet over/under, 29.4 points, is 0.2 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- 50% of Lillard’s matchups this year have seen him go over his point prop total (31 out of 62 chances).
- In 38 of 70 contests this year (54.3%), Lillard has gone over his season average points prop bet total (29.4).
- Teams are scoring 109.2 points per game against the Nuggets this season, the 20th-most given up by a team.
Special NBA betting promotion!
Place a risk-free first bet at BetMGM Sportsbook up to $600 (paid in free bets) today!
New customer offer available in IA, IN, CO, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA and WV; terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Damian Lillard rebound insights
- Lillard has collected 4.2 rebounds per game, 0.3 less boards than his prop bet for Saturday’s game (4.5).
- In 38.6% of his games this year (27 out of 70), Lillard has grabbed more than 4.5 boards.
- Lillard has reeled in 4.2 rebounds per game, which equals his season average prop.
- In half of his chances, Lillard has surpassed his rebounds prop bet total.
- In only 27 of his 70 contests (38.6%), Lillard has gone over his average rebounds prop bet total of 4.2 boards.
- Teams are pulling down 42.6 rebounds per game against the Nuggets this season, the 27th-most allowed by a squad.
Damian Lillard assists insights
- Lillard’s year-long assist average — 7.6 per game — is 0.1 assists higher than Saturday’s assist over/under (7.5).
- Lillard has dished out more than 7.5 assists in 34 out of 70 games this season (48.6%).
- Lillard has averaged the same number of assists per game as his average assist prop bet over/under of 7.6.
- Lillard has recorded 7.6 or more assists (his average assist prop total) in only 34 of 70 of his games (48.6%).
- Opponents of the Nuggets have dished out 25.4 assists per game this season, the seventh-most against any NBA team.
Additional NBA sports coverage:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.
Powered by Data Skrive